Departs/Returns: Flexible / Flexible
- Adult: $POA
- Child: $POA
- Family: $
- Ocean Safari private vessel charter with Skipper and Eco Host
- Visit two reef sites, Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Softdrinks/water and ice
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- A bag including a towel and hat
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
Great Barrier Reef private charters
Ocean Safari’s Great Barrier Reef private charters are a great option for any group….social, corporate, conference, weddings, bucks/hens celebrations, birthdays and educational school group charters. The Ocean Safari vessel offers a realistic and cost effective charter option for any group, catering for up to 25 guests. Fully escorted with professional crew, Ocean Safari offers Great Barrier Reef private charters with a focus on both fun and education. Our boats are suitable for any ages from 1 to 100 years old! (weather permitting).
Ocean Safari has suggested itineraries for the day which we can recommend. Weather conditions and tides will also affect itinerary options and what can be done on any particular day. We can tailor your private charter to suit your group, offering pristine snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and activities to suit your group’s requirements. Please discuss your preferences with us!
Total capacity: up to 25 passengers.
Please contact us for a free quote or call 07 4098 0006.
* To confirm Ocean Safari Great Barrier Reef private charters, a 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is due 5 days prior to travel. This payment can be made via Credit Card or Bank Deposit. (A 1.5% credit card surcharge applies)